Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone live near Cincinnati

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone live near Cincinnati

The reason that I ask, is because I bought a engine
(401)from a guy on e-bay, but he doesn't want to ship
it.  If someone in the area was willing to pick it up
and and ship it to Omaha, NE for me, or just hold on
to it until later this summer, when I can pick it up,
I would be willing to pay them for their trouble.
Ed

--- Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyone live near Cincinnati, Ohio??
> Ed

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM