From: Julie
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 11:10 AM
Subject: bad news

Just wanted to let the amc world know that Steve Schall, the maker of the amx convertible has died. The hobby has lost a talented, outgoing, and knowledgeable man. His family has already notified Jock of Namdra and I'm sure he is also helping spread the word.

STEPHAN JOHN SCHALL
[published on Mon, Jun 5, 2006]

Born: June 14, 1942; in Chicago

Died: June 2, 2006; in Woodstock

He enjoyed music, the outdoors, and spending time with his family and friends

WOODSTOCK ? Stephan John Schall, 63, of Woodstock, died Friday, June 2, 2006, at his home.

He was born June 14, 1942, in Chicago, to Stephan and Josephine (Styger) Schall. He married Patricia A. Umentum on July 7, 1962, in Green Bay, Wis.

He graduated from Premontre High School in Green Bay.

He lived in Oak Lawn for many years and worked at Continental Can Co. in Itasca until moving to Woodstock in 1986.

He enjoyed music, the outdoors, and spending time with his children, grandchildren, family and many friends.

He was a man of strong faith, a devoted husband, a loving son, father and grandfather, and a wonderful friend who was loved and will be missed by many.

Survivors include five children, Mark (Donna Lee) Schall of Oak Forest, Christine (David) Mitchell of Oak Lawn, Stephen (Sheila) Schall of Frankfort, Anita (Stephen) Major of Wonder Lake and Jodi (James) Gluth of Marengo; his mother, Josephine Schall of Woodstock; his mother-in-law, Irene Umentum of Green Bay; and 10 grandchildren, Matthew Lee, DJ, Joseph, Bailey and Jamie Mitchell, Zachary, Nicholas and Samantha Major, Emily Schall and Jimmy Gluth.

He was preceded in death by his father; his wife; and his father-in-law, Hilbert Umentum.

The visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, June 6, at Schneider-Leucht-Merwin & Cooney Funeral Home, 1211 N. Seminary Ave., Woodstock. The Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Wednesday, June 7, at St. Patrick's Church in Hartland.

Interment will follow in St. Patrick's Cemetery in Hartland.

In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the family.

For information, call the funeral home at (815) 338-1710

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS