Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ardsley Show

Davis the turn out for the show was low due to the possibility of rain.
But I had a good time. :-)
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---
Doc,
 I hope all goes well today at the show. I wanted to be there but I have to spend the day with the wife shopping and running errands. Then we are supposed to plant the garden. I told her I will be working on the Gremlin this evening!.
 Very difficult doing my email with my 18 month old Aran in my lap!.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Well so far it looks like the rain is going to hold off for the show
today. It's cloudy right now but getting lighter and the forecast says a
possibility of a late day thunder storm. I can live with that. I still
have a slight twinge in my back but i'll pop a few Tylenol before I
leave. I am determined to go as long as it is not raining. I spent a few
hours yesterday afternoon hand painting silver on another 1 1/2 sections
of ribs on my grill resto job. My 2 son's told me they don't know where
I get the patience from to do this. I figure it will be about 100 hours
on the grill and 15 for the 2 headlight doors when I am done. I hope
everyone has a nice day today. I am sure I will. :-)
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM