Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: spartanburg,s.c.......

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: spartanburg,s.c.......

Hi
I will send pics of it. It is black, with blue Levi's interior, wey nice inside. It does run. 304 with auto, dana 20 and twin grip. It does run however it needs exhaust and a little front end work.It does have a little rust though. It was Ziebarted new so frame and floors are good.It has a rusty bumper, lower doors have rust thru and a small spot on left rocker that I have found. All louvers and flares are there. It is very complete....eddie

Robin H Wright <id10t_@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eddie,
  I have always wanted a Concord AMX,never could find one.I would be
real interested in it if I could afford it.Where is it?How much do
you want?Is it auto or ?It's not just the price,getting ot to
spartanburg,s.c. would be added into the cost.Does it run?You have
pix?
  I'm so sorry for anyone devastated by Katrina.thanx for your
reply,hope i can work something out.
                                    Robin

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eddie walker
<moparedwalker@...> wrote:

>   I still have a 70 Hornet 2 door with a 3 spd manual trans with a
Dana 20 rear end I was going to make an SC/360 clone out of. It is in
Savannah ,Ga. I would let that go for a few hundred. I have a couple
of 74 Matadors, 1 is an Oleg Cassini and 1 is a base model both
virtually rust free that I would let go fairly cheap also a 78
Concord AMX black, levi interior 304 car.. The rest are mopars that I
have for sale.Just sold a 77 Hornet AMX..Rather take a loss than see
them parted out or rust to the ground on me. It will be several years
before I have the condos in Bay St. Louis paid off and have money in
my pocket again. Let me know if you are interested.....Sorry to hear
about your physical problems. I always took my health for granted
until 2 years ago when I was diagnosed as diabetic and lost my job
over it. Now I have things going wrong daily and it has given me alot
more empathy to others pains.......hope I can help you some way in
the future....eddie walker

> Robin H Wright <id10t_@...> wrote:
>   Hey Eddie,
>   I like a lot of different cars.In AMCs I had 6 2seat AMXs,71
SC360

~
> > What exactly are you looking for Robin? I may have a car you
could
> have for verrrry cheap and close to what you want....I lost 1.5
million
> dollars after hurricane Katrina and dont have the money now to fix
up
> everything I have. I am selling all but 1 or 2 and letting the rest
go
> for not much more than scrap cost rather than let them sit and
> rust....eddie walker

>         Spirit   Automotive maintenance   Automotive radiators
Carnival spirit   Spirit phone system   Spirit medium