Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rocker Molding Clips

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rocker Molding Clips

74 Hornet, I found some at Auto Zone. They are not original but, they should work and they are rubber so they won't rust. I have a 76 Gremlin and im having nightmares with the vac lines. I got a new carb and i can't figure them out. It's a 258 V6 1 bl. any ideas. Sincerly, redneck

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Anyone know where I can get some rocker panel molding clips. Universal
ones used to be available from Dormans that I have used in the past for
different withe moldings but as is my usual luck with this car when I
tried to buy them I found that they were no longer available. I have
some I bought 5-6 years ago but don't know if I have enough of them. I
have to remove and modify the stainless rocker moldings on the car to
install the 77 AMX flairs and they also need a good polishing. Also the
recessed area that is painted black the paint is worn off and I plan on
painting that area orange to match the car.
"Doc"

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ