[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cherish the time with your dad and family

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cherish the time with your dad and family

My sincerest condolences, Bart. I am appreciating my Dad more each day
as I can see he doesn't have much time left with us. And the time that
he has left will not be easy. Your family is in my prayers. ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> My dad passed away from cancer last night.his pain is now over.so
pleasetake the time and spend it wisely with your dad and loved
ones.whatever arguments you have or had learn to forgive and forget.

> Bart Mangrum

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM