RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Cherish the time with your dad and family

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Cherish the time with your dad and family

Bart...
You have my most deepest condolences and please look on the brighter
side...He IS in a better place now, where there is no pain and suffering. I
will take a moment and reflect on what I have and you and your family will
be in my prayers. I am truely sorry for you loss. Bill Id.

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
As always....Keep on a Ramblin'!!
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)