Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photo Post

Thanks! Not only do I not have a place, I can't do body work to save my life! There is a fellow near me (Ed) that does restorations. He used to work for a rich dude who did nothing but buy and collect antique and classic cars, many in need of restortion. It was Ed's job to restore and maintain them. He is a great guy and did fabulous work.What you see is his garage/paint booth.
Charlie