Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ardsley N.Y. Show

Eddie up until 2 years ago when I became involved in a limited way with
the show there was no rain date. It had been rained out quite a few
times in the past. There was also a spring and fall show. Due to poor
turn out the fall show was discontinued. I also got the spring show to
be put on in mid may instead of april because of the weather. It is june
4'th this year because of conflicting show dates. Only 2 of my friends
have seen this car in the last 2 years. Everyone will be in for a big
surprise when they see it. I am quite proud of my work. Though not a
show car, it is a very nice mostly original driver.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message --- Eh, I can tell you, if you ever sink tons of time....money......and
effort......into doing a car show, it might be a drought for a year before
the meet, then all hell breaks loose on show day. We had one Regional here
get buffeted with tropical strom squalls, still had a great turnout and
between squalls cooked hot dogs, judged cars, vended, it was really funny,
asit would rain like hell for about 30 minutes, then sun come out, everyone
shining and shamming off cars, vendors bringing out wares, and then about 3
hours later you see another wall of water moving in frome east, so simply
get ready, everyone went into the club, waited 30-45 minutes, it was over
and repeat. This went on 4 times!

Now if it gets really bad, please remember screw the cars and parts, save
the beer.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825