[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Missed The Grill Completion Deadline For The June

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Missed The Grill Completion Deadline For The June 4'th Show

What show are you going to?
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <twa1950@...> wrote:

> Well Doc. At least you get to go to the show. Hope that back
doesn't give you too much trouble.
>   Terry
>
> AMC74HORNET@... wrote:
>   Due to a lot of different things including my back going our last
friday
> I cant finish the grill resto in time for the show this sunday. I
could
> rush it as my back is better but the quality of the finished job
would
> suffer. My back is getting better so I will be able to take the car
> the show, just without the finished grill installed. :-( After
numerous
> hours of masking I finally was able to paint the silver yesterday.
Today
> I cleaned up a small amount of over spray and started to paint the
> individual grill ribs by hand with a brush today. This also will be
> long tedious job, 3-4 day's a few hours each day a most. I have an
> appointment at my friend shop to clean and detail the car early
tomorrow
> morning. Late in the day and till saturday night it is going to
rain. So
> once the car is cleaned tomorrow it will be in the garage till
sunday
> morning for the show when the weather is supposed to be nice. In the
> mean time I will still be plugging along on hand painting the ribs
on
> the grill so by the middle of next week it can be clear coated and
> installed by the end of next week. The next project on this car
should
> be easy as I am just restoring the double black factory pin stripe
on
> both sides of the body. A little 3M Blue Fine Line masking tape and
some
> prep work and some One Shot sign painters paint an it will look
factory
> new again. Then to cutting the dark smoke tint letters by hand for
the
> windshield tint job. :-(
> "Doc"

>         Spirit   Automotive maintenance   Automotive radiators
Carnival spirit   Spirit phone system   Spirit medium

Service.

30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM