Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gillys

 Hey I worked at Gilleys in Northern Il. There was a picture of Mickey on the wall. He was a distant relative of theirs.  It was an old barn converted to a restaurant and bar. It burned down a few years ago.

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
So Gilly's was always just B.S?and its not really missed In texas?wow i figured Gilly's was like a huge Texas historical icon.guess i was wrong
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS