Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: spartanburg,s.c.......

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: spartanburg,s.c.......

Yeah they were. I had some high dollar cars, mostly mopar, like a 71 GTX, sassy grass green ,2  1972 Road Runner 4 spd cars, a 73 charger triple black 440 car. a 60 Chrysler 300F with the cross rams, a 1960 DeSoto 2 door,a 1965 Plymouth Sport Fury with a 426, a 1969 Dodge Coronet convertible 383 car, a 1973 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus with a big block, a couple of 1962 Valiant Signet 200 cars with aluminum motors. and a 62 Dodge Polara convertible...those I have already sold. Almost all of them had been restored or were in the process of being redone when the hurricane hit.
I still have a 70 Hornet 2 door with a 3 spd manual trans with a Dana 20 rear end I was going to make an SC/360 clone out of. It is in Savannah ,Ga. I would let that go for a few hundred. I have a couple of 74 Matadors, 1 is an Oleg Cassini and 1 is a base model both virtually rust free that I would let go fairly cheap also a 78 Concord AMX black, levi interior 304 car.. The rest are mopars that I have for sale.Just sold a 77 Hornet AMX..Rather take a loss than see them parted out or rust to the ground on me. It will be several years before I have the condos in Bay St. Louis paid off and have money in my pocket again. Let me know if you are interested.....Sorry to hear about your physical problems. I always took my health for granted until 2 years ago when I was diagnosed as diabetic and lost my job over it. Now I have things going wrong daily and it has given me alot more empathy to others pains.......hope I can help you some way in the future....eddie walker

Robin H Wright <id10t_@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Eddie,
  I like a lot of different cars.In AMCs I had 6 2seat AMXs,71 SC360
Hornet,74 Matador X,74 Gremlin X 304,Pacer X,etc...If you could give me
an idea of what you have...?!
  Sorry for all your losses,if you're like me mine were like children
and I had high hopes for them,then I got sick,but now after 3 years,12
months in the hospital,11 operations,I'm doing real well,just don't
have the money to buy real nice stuff,so I gotta start somewhere.
                                                 Robin

> What exactly are you looking for Robin? I may have a car you could
have for verrrry cheap and close to what you want....I lost 1.5 million
dollars after hurricane Katrina and dont have the money now to fix up
everything I have. I am selling all but 1 or 2 and letting the rest go
for not much more than scrap cost rather than let them sit and
rust....eddie walker

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS