Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where did that $900 grill go on ebait.......

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where did that $900 grill go on ebait.......

I know the newer (Cooler) :) Gremlin stuff doesnt go for as much but I got a great deal on my complete 74 grill from some salvage yard that had it since may of 75 in a cardboard box in perfect shape.....I mean perfect....

They Shipped it to me with a extra set of headlight doors that needed a repaint for .......$58.65
I thought it was a good deal......
nathan najdowski <polishpowersausage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
yikes!......  I saw that and my stomach just dropped..........  that is just insane!!!   And to think.... I bought an NOS yellow X grill just like that a few years back for 250 bucks just cause it matched the color of my car!    Someone has to start reproducing those.. then Ill put one of those on my car.. Im going to be too scared to drive my car anywhere pretty soon.   Or I could get out of the hobby and sell my parts and retire..... start with 2 grills and a set of pop out windows... I woudnt have to work for a month!

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OOOOO Here it is!!   Below or copy and paste  # 4643954073

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/70-73-AMC-GREMLIN-RAMBLER-NOS-GRILLE-
ASSEMBLY-
RARE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34201QQitemZ4643954073QQrdZ1QQsspagename
ZWDVW