Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 71-74 AMX wanted

Rickcain2@xxxxxxxx had a 72 AMX for sale. He lives in Birmingham. Al. I spoke to him on the phone about it. If it is still for sale, it would probably make a good project....eddie walker

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello fellow AMCer's! I'm in the market for a 71'-74' AMX. I am looking for
a 360/auto, but will consider anything except a 304. Clonse are not a
problem, just as long as it has the AMX goodies. I want a turn key car. Let
me know what you got! I live in Florida. Thanks Eddie, for your time! Brad
Patterson flyingturd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 386-532-2114
Anyone have anything for sale give Brad a shout above thanks.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*email is currently HEAVY
Call if important*
www.planethoustonamx.com

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS