Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bart's BIRTHDAY

In a message dated 5/30/2006 5:22:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Lockjaw. Hmmph. At least I could still annoy people by typing.....
LMAO,yer not as bad as my cousin Beau,he can talk the balls off a rhinosourus.and regardless of the conversation,he incorperates the fact he found Jesus in his heart in every damn conversation
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS