Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: spartanburg,s.c.......

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: spartanburg,s.c.......

Don't Jwerry Kinlaw live up that ways? Have you contacted any/all
AMC/Rambler chapters in my "links" section asking if they know of any
projects for sale? Also in my "vendors" section there are numerous vendors
in a tri state area you could also email or call. I would suggest calling,
not emailing. Be sure to look thru my "amcs for sale" section which had
hundreds of free leads on AMCs for sale, and also post your own free
classifieds in the "amc classifieds" section, and look thru those ads, the
NEW ads appear at the bottom, simply scroll upwards. There is a big salvage
yard in NC called Dave's which has about a dozen AMCs, possibly they have
something they would sell whole: Dave's 704-873-8621 or 704-872-0833 (NC
salvage yard)
Warren 401-568-8271 (RI indivdual with lots of 56-57 Ramb/AMC parts)
and Warren above is N of you and usually has a numbe rof projects at any
given time.

I would also highly suggest if you can go to the AMO AMC national meet in
Dayton, OH in July, then go, as usually a number of cars for sale there, all
conditions and prices.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825