Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bart's BIRTHDAY

Happy upcoming birthday Bart, for what it is worth, I had many people tell me years ago that 'turing 30 would be the first birthday I ever felt'. Amazingly I can remember just about the whole day. Can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning but I am sure it had something to do with Coco Crispies, Corn Puffs, Tacos, or donuts. So have fun, you were born in the middle of a gas crisis and in the year AMC didn't have a muscle car. Eh, ok, they had Matador coupes with 360s and about 110hp. Take care, enjoy your day as hurricane season starts in three days.................
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*email is currently HEAVY
Call if important*
www.planethoustonamx.com

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS