Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: newbie

Yes welcome. I agree but I think it should go to someone that will give it it's heart back. Sorry had to say it.
 Davis
twa1950@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Welcome to the group. It sounds like you got way too much of a car to me. I think you should give it to me so it will have a warmer climate to live in.
Terry

monster_gremlin <stevens438@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@... wrote:

> I guess you get plenty of time during the winters to build the
cars.
> Hopefully, you have a warm garage.

> Rick

lol,i do, but in this case, all of the hard work is already done. this
gremlin was restored by a guy a know. it took about 3 years and he did
a great job.all i have to do is drive it.
ps- and maybe build a stroker next year!!