[BaadAssGremlins] Special edition Two lane blacktop Tin box DVD for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] Special edition Two lane blacktop Tin box DVD for sale

 Limited Edition one of only 15000 copies made Two Lane Black Top DVD tin box set.This one is going for top dollar on evilbay i only want 40$ for mine.The Tin DVD box has a minor dent in the upper corner.The DVD is mint in its own jewel case inside and plays perfectly and it has the special booklet and the 55 Chevy gasser key chain  still in its plastic inside. please email me at BaadAss73Gremlin@xxxxxxx if interested
regards
Bart Mangrum

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS