Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Odd color combos

I like Eddie's comment about Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles working on
the assembly line. LOL
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message --- I ordered my 74 "X" with a white interior and when I
picked it up asked why it was black with white seats.
They said that was their white interior...DUH. I still
love her though.
Hal

--- crbacsw@xxxxxxx wrote:

> My 1975 Gremlin is pastel blue. The interior is
> solid black, except  for
> white vinyl seats. This never made any sense to me.
> I figure they ran out of
> black that day.
> Charlie

> Daylight Time,
> eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> Speaking  of odd color combos, some of the cars AMC
> put together looked like
> stevie  Wonder and Ray Charles were working the East
> and West lines.
> Just...some  awkward color combinations, not only
> paint/interior, but also
> paint/interior/stripes and paint/vinyl roof.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet  Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx