[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin/Concord pictures

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin/Concord pictures

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@...>
wrote:

> Bart...
>
> 78 Concord...#1 it is missing about 16 inches out of the
middle....#2 it
> has later dual head lights and later rear tail light ass....
> and it has a 79 Grille ( which I installed).........I did not build
> it...bought basically as is....it was a factory 2dr
304/auto.....when it
> was originally built as it is now ( 1990 ) it was painted
black.....I
> saw some pictures of it on someone's website in Calif.....it was
> repainted in 1996 and a 401/T5
> was install at that time.....need to work on the steering it likes
> wander.....
>
> Jim
>

> --
5/23/2006

   Jim.....
   Lookin' good! Infact...DAMN GOOD!! Glad you got some pics of your
shorty Concord posted also. Just a bitchin' looking car! Did that guy
ever come and get that T-10 that you have? If not could you kind of
keep me in mind, gonna be needin' one for the V-8 swap. Gonna try to
keep it a manual car, never had any luck with the automatics. Gonna
be down there this weekend and I know where your going to
be....RACEIN!! Firebird raceway? If things go good, I might show up
at the track. Gonna look funny in the L.U.V. with a bunch of parts in
the back and I sure as hell aint going to be doin' any racein with
it!! LOL!!
 Catcha later...Bill Id.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM