Re: [BaadAssGremlins] DOC

Ok what time do you think you will be getting here?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---
Doc,
 Keep your cell phone on. I am heading to L.I. thismorning.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
If memory serves me right Clifford offered a direct port mechanical fuel
injection for 6 cyl's in the 60's for racing applications only. They
also had a 3 2bbl Weber side daft carb set up. One bbl for each cyl. I
have heard the 4.0 head and electronic fuel injection system wiring and
all used on 258 6 cyl. I think John Elle in Phoenix runs that feulie
system on a Spirit he drag races.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM