Re: [BaadAssGremlins] new mascot

In a message dated 5/24/2006 12:58:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hey Bart, I found a official mascot for your site here. Actually after 6
shots of Patron she don't look all that bad. Hell, gimme another shot! In
case anyone is wondering, this was the Gremlin girl from the movie many
years ago.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*email is currently HEAVY
Call if important*
www.planethoustonamx.com

She..It looks like the crack whores my brother arrests all the time LOL
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS