Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: V8 Crossmember

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: V8 Crossmember

Spirits and concords too all the way up to 1979.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It will not work - too wide. I got one out of a 66 Rouge that works in
the Gremlin. I believe that V8 crossmembers out of hornet and rambler
sized cars work in the Gremlin. Javelins, Matadors, & Ambassadors are
too wide. I don't know about Concords. ~Lu~

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM