Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:46 AM
Subject: Rear axel flange

Hello Eddie,  I have purchased a few items from You in the past. I used to live in Hamilton Ohio, I moved to Eagle Pass Tx in Feb this Year.Brought My AMC Cars with Me. What I need help with is I need Two axel flanges (rear) for 1973 Hornet Sportabout. 232 CI with 7 9/16 Axel

                        Thank You
                                Donald Spaulding

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS