Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cam question

When you mentioned you wanted to do head work I assumed you wanted to go more radical. The small summit cam would be great and moving to 354 gears will really help. AMC rears came with 354 not the chevy 355's your friend mentioned
 Davis

crbacsw@xxxxxxx wrote:
Davis,
All of this is very new to me. I am not looking for anything radical as I have no intention of taking the car to the strip. I'd like to keep my Edelbrock performer and 4 barrell carb, but thought a cam might help.
I was talking to some local motor heads this evening at a cruise in car show. One fellow suggested that I put 355 gears in the rear. What do you think?