[BaadAssGremlins] Innovation & The Rambler Mentality

[BaadAssGremlins] Innovation & The Rambler Mentality

The flat black is painted on the grill, the areas to be painted silver
are sanded and cleaned with water. Lint from the rag use to clean it
left some lint on it. Being disabled and a model builder I took
different sizes of plastic model tubing to fit the air hose in my
nebulizer and made a removable low volume high pressure air nozzle to
blow the dust and fibers off the grill to clean it. Tomorrow it is
cleaning with prepsol and the taping start's. :-) Being in the advance
stages of emphazima the wife and my Dr's would have a fit if they knew
half of what I do. Quality of life is worth more than longevity. My old
VA Dr. of 5 years understands that.  Now I have to educate  a new one.
:-(
"Doc"

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM