From: lumina333
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:33 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Speedo Cable

While I was taking the 258/904 combo. out of Gremlin #2, I had a hell
of a time getting the speedometer cable out of the transmission
adapter piece. The TSM said that it just pulled out. Well, after
taking all the skin off my knuckles trying to get it out, it FINALLY
came out with a loud 'pop' (not usually a good sound). The spring
loaded cable retreated up into the cable housing quite a ways. Dumb
question: will I be able to fish this cable back out and use it or is
it shot? I already have a transmission gear set up for the 727 that I
want to use with this cable. Otherwise, I spring for a new cable and
call it done? ~Lu~

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS