Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Peaceful Productive Day Sunday.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Peaceful Productive Day Sunday.

Luke I have classic car insurance on both my Hornet's and it cost me
145$ a year for both cars.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message --- My daily seasonal driver is an '87 Ranger 4x4.
I couldn't resist, I took my Hornet for a spin last
February. (Uninsured )   :0

--- AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Luke I drive mine in the winter as long as the roads
> are dry and salt
> free. I have a 77 Chebby for snow and salt. :-)
> "Doc"
>
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: Luke Wardwell <horneteer2@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 17:42:30 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Peaceful Productive
> Day Sunday.

---------------------------------
Uh  I don't drive mine in the winter either. I usually
park it in my garage around the last week of October
and don't get it out until late March.

--- AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Luke I drive mine 5-6 days a week even in the light
> rain some times but
> not in the snow and salt.
> "Doc"
>
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: Luke Wardwell <horneteer2@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 17:48:29 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Peaceful Productive
> Day Sunday.

---------------------------------
I took my Hornet to church Sunday. I usually do that
and drive it on Wednesdays to cruise ins, and any
other car shows I find. Or if I want to get peoples
attention. I got my new water pump today and I'll
install it as soon as I can.

--- AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Sunday was a nice quiet peaceful day. The wife went
> to church and after
> that my son took her out to lunch and then they went
> to my daughters for
> the afternoon. While watching the Formula One race I
> worked on my grill.
> A couple of hours more of sanding and cleaning today
> and I will be ready
> to paint it tomorrow if the weather permits,
> finally.
> "Doc"

Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com