Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fwd: Emailing: Hornet 1

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fwd: Emailing: Hornet 1

Wow thank you for offering that to me. I'll be gone
for awhile. I was going to grab one off of ebay, but
forgot. I'm not sure what it's worth. I'll get back to
you. I have 2 plaques from the Kenosha 2002 show on
there, so it's not perfect.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM