Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: Emailing: Hornet 1

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: Emailing: Hornet 1

Yup. I never saw the ones by the Sportabout emblems so
I am not too concerned about those. The one on the
glove box door just goes over the Hornet sticker
emblem on the right edge.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM