Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: Emailing: Hornet 1

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: Emailing: Hornet 1

Nice looking car there Luke. Is the stripe factory? I never cared for
the wood sides they used on the Sportabout.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message --- I'll see if this pic goes through
Note: forwarded message attached.