Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMX running 8's (cool video)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMX running 8's (cool video)

How can I download the video?  I tried everything but can't get nothing to work.

Olly

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Happy Mother's Day to all you momma's. Arnie Goodrich sent me this neat
video, although a little shaky, it is 4:38 minutes long of a AMX smacking
around brand x cars like Mike Tyson smacked his momma for Mother's Day. I
don't know you need a Media Player for this but it came up fine on mine and
enjoyed the show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq1h0K_uKhc&search=amx
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS