Re: [BaadAssGremlins] amc 360 engine a bust

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] amc 360 engine a bust

If you could send some pics of it now, I would appreciate it..I am going to a body shop school and we are allowed to work on a project...so I am looking for a project.....eddie

William Renshaw <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eddie...
You pay the shipping and its yours. There isnt going to be much left by the
time I am done with it. More or less the shell. I am thinking in about 2
weeks and it will be gone.  It does have a clean title and your going to
have to flat bed it. I have sold most of the good stuff. The doors have
rust, its been hit in the right rear, there is no hood and hood hinges.
Wasnt any when I got the car. I would of kept the car except for the fact
that there was way to much bodie damage for me to do anything with. I can
get ya some recent pics if ya want. I dont think it would be worth the
shipping, but I will leave that up to you.

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
AMC'S RULE.....the rest just drool like the dogs they are.
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)
1970 Original Hornet "plain jane"
1974 Matador Coupe "Parts car"