Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Peaceful Productive Day Sunday.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Peaceful Productive Day Sunday.

Doc,
 That's great. I am waiting for this rain to stop so I can paint the engine compartment and door jambs. Forcast calls for rain till next monday! With a brake in the rain friday. I will mostlikely be comming down your way friday. I will give ya a call thursday night or friday mornin.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Sunday was a nice quiet peaceful day. The wife went to church and after
that my son took her out to lunch and then they went to my daughters for
the afternoon. While watching the Formula One race I worked on my grill.
A couple of hours more of sanding and cleaning today and I will be ready
to paint it tomorrow if the weather permits, finally.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM