Re: [BaadAssGremlins] amc 360 engine a bust

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] amc 360 engine a bust

Sorry to hear that. Too bad your not closer I have 4 360's here.
 Davis

Charles Burch <warlocke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ok i found out this weekend the guys son sold the jeeps and the engine
to someone, so that fell through, anyway no biggie i did make 50 bucks
this weekend tho, sold a bear bow, lol so was a good weekend lol, went
fishin as well but ill keep it amc related here. anyway just figured id
let yall know the engine was a bust

You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free. See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM