Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Concord parts

Luke,
 Where in Maine are you?
 Davis

Luke Wardwell <horneteer2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I went to a local junkyard today and pulled in as a
guy was unloading a dark blue '81 Concord sedan. I was
able to snag the owners manual for free and a good
door handle for a buck. I could get the whole car for
$150. It supposedly runs. It has light blue vinyl
buckets in good shape. The doors are good. It has the
funky five spoke wheel covers. I got an a/c shelf for
my Hornet so I could put speakers in it. It was tan
and I painted it black and it came out pretty good.
Maybe the shelf in it could be painted. He also had a
slightly rougher, but still intact '82 Tan with tan
Concord. Not running, but turns over. It has the 5
spoke type rallys on it.Ask me what ya need and I'll
check it out. Bigger items might be a problem as far
as shipping from Maine, but I might do it for gas
money. ;) :)

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM