Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Auburn-Alabama

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Auburn-Alabama

One more thing about this......at a club I was working at called Skybox,
which was 25,000 square foot sports bar on two levels, we used to put the
Auburn alum upstairs and Bama fans downstairs. They have a annoying mascot
about 6 1/2 feet tall dressed up as Tony the Tiger. And while being in the
sports bar busines the past quarter centuty here in Houston, I try not to
play favorites however you learn who your spenders are, deadbeats, and what
type of crowd to expect on gameday.

Some things I can tell you from personal experience.

Florida State alums: Assholes. The Seminoles can be up by 100 points and you
still have assholes yelling 'cover the spread!!!'

LSU alum. This is probably the largest alum group in Houston. So big it is
split up into 4-5 chapters that meet at different places as there is not one
place that could hold them all, sort of like Texas or Texas A&M. This group
someone should have chopped down the family tree years ago as they are all
inbred. Sort of like those people who sign up on myspace.com to meet 14 year
old girls.

Nebraska. Good group of people who like to spend money. Still don't know
what a corn husker is but I thought there was a recent movie made about them
called Brokeback Mountian.

Mississippi State. I'm sure there are more than ten of you alums. Do you
have electricity at home in your trailer you clould watch the game perhaps?

Illinois alums: might be a full set of teeth between them come gameday.

Arkansas alum: this is a weird crowd, if thwey are winning they hang around,
but if they get down by a field goal, damned if they all don't leave.

Florida. Gator crowd is usually large like Ohio State and well behaved. And
if you have a special like 25 cent wings and $4 pitchers, expect to have a
large line of Yellow Cabs outside the club when game over.

We had others like Michigan, Ohio State, Michigan State, even Sam Houston
State which I don't know where it is at but those drunks came out anyhows.

Most of the above are best friend if you can pull the feed down and decode
it on sattelite. I liked to haul the feed in then f*ck with them making them
sweat thinking that 'sun spots' are causing problems.....right until a few
minutes before kickoff, then mysteriously put up the feed for them and watch
them explode in cheers and offer to buy me beers. Eddie the Sattelite God.

And for Lu, I have enclosed a few photos here, yes Eddie, that is a
Tennessee orange shirt there also. 90% of my shit is teams. And yes, I do
wear this stuff when at work. I also sometimes were two shirts one on top of
other to f*ck with those groups, hee hee. All in good fun.

Oh, one more thing, many of these people know I fool with AMC so have had
dozens of leads on cars sitting up, or car lots, or wherever thru the years
from these fans who know I like old AMCs. Mainly because I drive my cars to
work and most are usually parked front and center as I am first one to get
to club to open and set games, and well, sometimes last one to leave after
west coast games are set.

So yes, some AMC content!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX