[BaadAssGremlins] Thanks for the Warm Welcome

[BaadAssGremlins] Thanks for the Warm Welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome back you all! Rick, I wish I was driving
it yet, but..............I actually bought a 2nd Gremlin with a better
body. My original 74 was rusted too badly despite my efforts (the
engine bay looks fantastic). So, this has put me slightly behind
schedule. However, this 'new' car is slated to go to the body shop in
two weeks when the next semester begins(remember that technical
college that I took a couple of doors to). The instructor liked the
new Gremlin so much that he bumped me to the top of the list (nice to
know folks). So now I will have to take everything off the 74 and put
it on the new Gremlin. I sold the 258 + tranny out of the new car to a
local guy who is going to put the engine into a 1980 CJ-7. He said his
engine had a hole in it (hmmm?). He picked it up today and was happy.
Other than that, I have been collecting parts and other related stuff
(scale cars, shirts, etc.). There seems to be a lot of interest in the
Gremlin lately doesn't it? I mean, WalMart, Fresh Cherries, JL....even
Chrysler is advertising a Gremlin t-shirt in their new company catalog
(yes I ordered one - it is cool). I like being able to find Gremlin
items this easily. How are you all coming along with your cars? I need
to go through the photo section and catch up. I also see a bunch more
folks have joined and have some hot looking Grems. Way to go! ~Lu~

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM