Re: [BaadAssGremlins] weather stripping for rear hatch

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] weather stripping for rear hatch

I might also mention this.....Jim said to get ahodl of Kennedy, my
suggestion to you and anyone else who is contemplating buying something for
their AMC is to do so now before the Nationals in July. The reason why is
many vendors sell out of stuff at that meet, and some stuff will be gone
forever, while others will take weeks....and months.....to restock. So if
you want the weatherstrip, get it now, as after the meet in July, it could
be next year before the suppliers are able to get to filling orders for
whatever AMC vendors stock and ran out of. Sort of like a FEMA line.

If you plan on going to the Nationals in Dayton, OH AMO is putting on, Jeff
Kennedy told me that there are already 200 rooms booked, so will be a large
show. You can also order from him now.....and pick the stuff up at the meet
if you are attending.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825