Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bumper

You are not going with out a bumper as the steel bumper re-enforcement
will not be sent with the bumper to be chrome'd. It is just painted.
Send the bumper for chrome and bolt the re-enforcement back on the car
for protection. Amen on the recovery.
"Doc"

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Charlie, good to hear you are battling back. No, they don't have cores, not even for newer stuff like 1990s. There is a place called 'the bumper boyz' that might have cores, but I don't think they would have anything for AMC. Possibly your best bet on this would be contacting the AMC chapters in your area. I believe there is a AMC meet coming up shortly with Potomac Rambler club, might be a excellent way to get out and about, enjoy a meet and talk to folks to see who fellow AMCers would recommend, that way you can take the bumper to a area place, with possibly 2-3 week turnaround.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx