Re: [BaadAssGremlins] seat belt replacements

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] seat belt replacements

You sure it is the seat belt fabric and not the retractor mechanism that
might need a little cleaning and lubrication? I replaced mine because
the material was frayed really bad and bleached by the sun. I got black
seat  belts out of a 77 AMX that were just slightly bleached from the
sun and I used SEM to re-dye them black.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM