[BaadAssGremlins] more Gremlin go-kart body pics in Photo album Gremlin

[BaadAssGremlins] more Gremlin go-kart body pics in Photo album Gremlin GTs...

 Took some more pics tonight of my "new" Gremlin, got a more detailed
look at it myself. It has some broken corners at the wheelwells of the
rocker panels, one whole side is broken off, and yellowed, might have
been in the sun, don't know. Material isn't fiberglass, some kind of
molded material. Be interested to know how they made them. :) Anyway,
thought ya'll might enjoy a few more pics of my new car.

Jerry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM