[BaadAssGremlins] funny story

lol today at school, i drove to the other side of campus to go help some
buddies with a problem, anyway i parked the car, locked it and went
inside, came out there was a repair man parked next to me, said "yall
own that thing?" i go "yes i do" he goes "you made harold here home
sick." they got out and walked over and looked and said that his brother
grem had about 275k miles and it was the only thing that would start in
the winters lol, anyway seems alot of people here in missouri know what
they are, just only 2-3 here in missouri i think. anyway it was kinda
funny to me

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM