Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New photo album addition - Gremlin go-kart body...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New photo album addition - Gremlin go-kart body... #24, Gremlin Gt's Gremlin gts

Jer,
 That is definitly a nice deal. I got a great deal last week also. I bought a running 304 for 39.99 I have to go get it 2 hours away. May stop in and see Doc on the way the engine is in LI NY.
 Davis

Jerry <gremlingts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I took a picture in NJ of my new Gremlin cart body, when I stopped
for some dinner Sunday. Was fun driving home with it crammed in next
to me, I had to twist slightly to drive, but it was worth it. Here's
my sentiments on the issue :

Cost of gas to drive to NJ from VA and back - $80
Price of Gremlin go-kart body - $300
Seeing the looks on peoples faces as they drive by my Jeep and see the
kart body inside - PRICELESS

My face hurts from all that grinning I did Sunday. I'm sure I'll get
over it eventually. :D

Jerry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM