RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Mirror (Bill Renshaw)

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Mirror (Bill Renshaw)

Thanks Doc...I really do appreciate this. I will hang on to the other mirror
and probably use it on my Gremlin project. You need to take care of
yourself, I am waiting for the day that I wont beable to do things that I
take for granted now. I have arthritus in my hands and my lower back. The
lower back is from an accident I had in 2000 and laid me up for over a year.
It dont effect me too bad, but cold weather does mess up my lower back. So
does being bent over a motor bay. Anyhow's thanks again! I will let ya know
when I get the package. Take care!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
AMC'S RULE.....the rest just drool like the dogs they are.
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)
1970 Original Hornet "plain jane"
1974 Matador Coupe "Parts car"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM