Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sick Gremlin - "gastric" problem?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sick Gremlin - "gastric" problem?

Charlie,
 Try rerouting your fuel line to the outside of the frame rail and go to an electric holley blue. keep the line away from heat. That will definitly take care of a vaporlock problem. For cooler under hood temps there are a few things to do none are cheap though. YOu can add a hood scoop, and have your headers jet-hot coated. Having the jet-hot coating will make a big difference.
 Davis

crbacsw@xxxxxxx wrote:
My thanks to all for the overwhelming & fabulous response to my question!
I like the idea of wrapping the gas line. Thanks for the warning about wrapping the headers. I don't relish the thought of having to go through the time and expense of doing that again!
Are there any other suggestions you might have for cooling things down under the hood? I remain convinced that there is too much heat action being generated and contained under the hood.
What might an electric fuel pump do for me? Or will it make matters worse?