Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Dodge 727 to a Jeep 360?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Dodge 727 to a Jeep 360?

In a message dated 5/4/2006 7:31:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, vaderjedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have a 360 out of a 78 J10 for the Gremlin. I still need a
transmission. I am planning on a 727 for ease of installation.
I found a cheap 727 out of a 79 Dodge Ramcharger. Will the Jeep 360
bolt to the Dodge 727 or are they different bolt patterns?
No it will not,the internals are the same between a AMC and Mopar auto but the bellhousings different.what about the J10s trans you could use the tail end of the Dodge's 727 and bolt it to the Jeeps 727
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS