[BaadAssGremlins] Last Emblem Restored

I finished painting the last color on the plastic red/white/blue AMC
emblem insert yesterday and will glue it into the main emblem today.
I'll install that one and the other metal one thursday or friday. After
a 2 1/2 week hiatus from the grill resto job I have to get cracking on
that as I have 1 month to finish it and install it for the Ardsley AMC
show june 4'th. I needed a break from the grill job. Luckily all the
plastic repairs are done and it is 90% sanded down now. I can't begin to
tell you what a tediously boring time consuming job this grill has been.
Oh I guess I have. :-)~
"Doc"