[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 AMX leaf springs wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 AMX leaf springs wanted

I tried installing just the bushings in the eyelet, and tightening
up the shackles.  The busihngs did tighten up some in the eyelet,
but I felt it was still a little loose.  Then I got the idea of
putting just a strip of the red rubber in the eyelet with the
bushings, insted of making a full sleeve.  When I put in about a 1"
wide strip and installed the bushings, things tightened up pretty
nicley without getting too snug.  I was able to rotate the shackle
about the bolts by hand, which is something I couldn't do with the
full red rubber sleeve.  So, I'm thinking that this is the way to
go.  Any comments?

Thanks,
Dan